- Information for providers
- Can a third country national become a volunteer in Latvia?
- How to recruit a third country national as volunteer lecturer at a university?
- For how many hours can we employ a third country national – a student, who has obtained a Bachelor or Master degree?
- How to apply for interpreting services for a third country national, when visiting any institution?
- Can a third country national, who has divorced a Latvian citizen and is a guardian of children having Latvian citizenship, get a residence permit in Latvia?
- Interpretation Services
- Become a Volunteer!
- Informative materials
- Anhelina Fedoryenchik (Ангелина Федоренчик). It’s Much Calmer Here. 27.12.2022.
- Ērika Pičukāne. Latvian as a foreign language: factor of cultural differences. 24.02.2020.
- Agnese Lace. Are Desirable Immigrants Still Invisible In Latvia? 16.12.2019.
- Ilkhom Khalimzoda. Are you confused about integration and assimilation? 13.12.2017.
- Ilkhom Khalimzoda. Another Type of Asylum Seekers. 26.09.2017.
- Agita Misāne. 3rd meeting of the European Migration Forum in Brussels
- Agita Misāne. Are the "third countries" and the "third world countries" one and the same? 27.12.2016.
- Agita Misāne. What is multiculturalism and should one be afraid of it? 19.09.2016.
- Mārtiņš Kaprāns. Some Remarks on the Transnational Memory. 25.06.2014
- Ivars Indāns, Dr.demogr. Guest-workers: Latvias opportunities, benefits and interests. 02.06.2014
- Liesma Ose. Response to people who have come to Latvia to live, study and work. 30.05.2014
- Mira Tsargand. Human rights of migrants in Latvia, are they fully implemented? 27.12.2013
- Liesma Ose. Listening exercise: whether “we” know what “they” need? 12.12.2013
+371 26959706 (Whatsapp)
Raina boulevard 15, Riga, LV-1050